Know Your Pan By Date Of Birth – Know Your Pan Card
The government has very smartly handled the PAN and other documents. There is a solution to every possible problem that could arise. It is making use of the technology and converting entire things into a digital one. It is not possible always to remember your PAN number. It is little complicated with a combination of alphabets and digits. Hence, if you need your PAN number immediately due to some reason, it is easy to get online. Since, PAN is an important ID these days, especially for bank accounts and various monetary transactions, you must carry it in your wallet. But in case you don’t have it and there is an emergency to fill in your pan number somewhere, here is a simple method to follow:
Know Your Pan By date Of Birth – Know your Pan :
- Go to the e-gov website i.e. https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-Filing/Services/KnowYourPan.html
- A dialogue box appears which asks your DOB and surname
- Enter the date of birth and surname.
- Make sure that you copy the captcha code carefully.
- In the below image you can see the options involved in the NSDL Pan Card web page .
- There enter your details steps wise and finally submit it , Means Submit the query
- The next page that comes up is your required document. The PAN details will be displayed.
Follow the above simple steps to know your PAN details through your date of birth. This is possible only because your application form was submitted online. Therefore, you can easily get the information online whenever needed. It is in the database and is thus, possible this way. Think if all this was a paper work. Those manual long time taking procedures were pathetic. But now, we get an added advantage.