Apply Pan Card Online – How To :
These days, with the advancement in technology, the things can be done with just a click. The days have gone when you were to wait in long queues. To apply for PAN Card, you just need to know the website. The central government is no less in making use of IT – Information Technology . Follow the simple steps and get your pan cards easily Apply for application form online
Step Wise Procedure To Apply Pan Card Online :
- Go to the NSDL website or UTIITSL and know the requirements for the form
- After opening the website you will get some options like New pan for Indian , New pan for Foreign , Reprint Pan and last but not least Changes or correction of pan like that , select the appropriate one
- Enter the fields with proper information and then Submit the application form
- Before submitting the application which is filled by you in online , Re check and confirm the details weather is it properly spelled or not why because some times we mistype spellings of our names . Once approved the card need to put efforts to edit name in issued pan card .
- PAN Card fee will be charged as you wish to submit the form. For this, the payment can be made online
- Next you will receive a receipt of the fee, this is the proof and successful submission of the fee.
- Save the receipt copy for future and also get a print of the same.
- Paste recent colored passport size photograph to the application form and also sign underneath in the space box.
- Submit this fulfilled application form to the NSDL e-gov website or UTIITSL.
- Do not forget to attach the required documents which are Date of Birth, Proof of Address and Proof of ID.
- Since, you submitted the form, you can easily track your form and “” How To Check Pan Card Status “”
- If you follow the above steps in sequence, you will easily be able to apply for your PAN Card.
The procedure is simple and easy to access. All you need is an internet connection to submit the form and also to make payment online.Thanks you for reading this article .