Aadhar Card Download – Adhar Card Download
Aadhar Card Download Procedure :
- Open eaadhaar uidai gov in website
- In there select enrolment or aadhar card number option
- If you select Enrolment number enter registration number and date time
- if you select aadhaar card number just enter your 14 digit uidai aadhar number
- Now its time to give your mobile number
- If you are following the enrolment number option step then enter your mobile number
- Else enter your registered mobile number
- Now you will get an OTP to your mobile in both cases
- Just Enter the otp and Enter the Capcha code
- Finally validate and download the PDF format File
- Now You can see a downloading file in your web browser
- That’s It you have successfully done Aadhar Card Download Task. Thank you for being a valuable visitor . Keep visiting for more fresh details.
Is An Easy Task .. In above we given two direct links which will take you to the download guide page. Where you can get the step wise procedure to download Aadhar Card in Just below 10 minutes time. Some people asking that Eaadhar site is not working .. But when we checked after that its working properly. I think some of people are clicking on the image shown for example and they trying to put information like enrolment number etc. If we given in image it cnt take. So for the convience of users we removed that image in starting of the page too. Kindly Read the full articles .
Tags: Adhar Card , Aadhar Card , Aadhaar Card , Adhar card download, Aadhaar card download , Eaadhar , Eaadhar card download , Uidai , Uidai.gov.in , www.uidai.gov.in